RecoverSMART: A tournaround, business recovery seminar
You will learn about...
- How to stop the bleeding
- When to fight, when to walk away and when to run
- Cash - Why it's not King, it's a God - How to get it and why it makes you stupid.
- Dancing with the Debt Devil
- Same Mistakes - Different Day. How they kill most businesses
- Dealing with employees: Who to keep, who to let go and why - even if they're family
- Dealing with customers: Who to keep, who to let go........yes, you read that right, let go.
- Dress up the stiff, sell harder, negotiate faster, promote offbeat thinking, get straight talk and much more!
Register today. Each class is limited to 50 people. You will be contacted about your class preference after registration.
After these classes fill, applicants will have the option to be placed in a new class on a different day or on a waiting list.
The registration link is at the bottom of this page.
Choose the Lunch Class or the Evening Class.
Cost is $25
Lunch Class date & time is Noon - 1:00 PM. April 14, 21, 28 & May 5
Evening Class date & time is 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM. April 14, 21, 28 & May 5
PLEASE NOTE: Students will be contacted regarding preferred class time after registration.
Funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the
U.S. Small Business Administration
Funded in part through funds made available by the Business Resource Center and the Utah Governor's Office of Economic Development
This class has been temporarily suspended pending the Governor's Stay Safe, Stay at Home Directive. For more information contact Mark at (435) 722-1779 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org